PSW Application Process
Step 1: Before you Apply
Please make sure you have all the required information for the application process.
You have seven (7) days to submit once you have created a new application.
- Be sure to review the Online Application Instruction before you begin on the True North Portal.
Acceptance into a Catholic District School Board of Eastern Ontario school for our International Education program will be determined by the following criteria:
- The student’s educational background.
- Proper completion and submission of all required documents.
- Payment of all fees.
- The availability of space in the CDSBEO International Education Program. **Early enrollment is recommended to ensure chances of acceptance.
- A clear Criminal Record Check and Medical Form.
- Successful oral interview and written literacy assessment.
Step 2: Confirmation of Application Received
Once you have submitted your Online Application we will send you:
- an automatic email reply Confirming Receipt of Application
- an invoice for all program fees and tuition
Step 3: Payment Process
We accept the following methods of payment (Canadian Funds):
- Domestic Payments:
- EFT, Cheque or Money Order (Payable to the Catholic District School Board of Eastern Ontario)
- Credit Card (VISA or MasterCard)
- Wire Transfer
Please contact the CDSBEO Finance Department at Accounts Receivable to arrange payment and for banking details.
- International Payments:
- The CDSBEO accepts international payments through our international payment portal powered by Flywire. This portal allows you to save on bank fees and exchange rates and track your payment online from start to finish.
- Execute, track, and confirm your international payment online.
- Choose local, familiar payment options including bank wire transfer, credit cards, e-wallet and more for most countries and territories.
- Access multilingual customer support via live-chat, email, phone and more.
- Save on bank fees and ensure the best exchange rates with Flywire’s best price guarantee.
When we receive full payment we will:
- Provide a copy of the statement of account.
- Issue an official Letter of Acceptance (LOA).
Medical History Form PDF