IE Refund Policy
Standard Refund Policy
New applicants: A full refund, less the $250 application fee and a $500 administration fee, will be granted if a study/visitor permit application is not approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (proof of non-acceptance required).
Returning students: A full refund, less a $100 administration fee, will be granted if a study permit application is not approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
The refund request must be made in writing and it must include a copy of the original rejection letter from CIC.
Two-thirds of the tuition fee will be refunded if the student withdraws prior to the first day of the semester.
One-half of the tuition fee will be refunded if the student withdraws at any time during the first calendar month of the semester (i.e., September or February).
- withdraws after the first calendar month of the program;
- is withdrawn from the program due to:
- CDSBEO discovering that any information in the student’s application for admission is untrue;
- a breach of any of the obligations set out in section 1 of the agreement;
- the student being unable to perform or not performing to a reasonable academic standard;
- a violation of the international student agreement; or
- a violation of Canadian law.
- The Catholic District School Board of Eastern Ontario is not liable for losses/expenses that may incur because of the District being unable to provide education owing to labour disputes, inclement weather conditions or other causes beyond its control.