IE Refund Policy
Standard Refund Policy
New applicants: A full refund, less the $250 application fee and a $500 administration fee, will be granted if a study/visitor permit application is not approved by Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (proof of non-acceptance required).
Returning students: A full refund, less a $100 administration fee, will be granted if a study permit application is not approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
The refund request must be made in writing and it must include a copy of the original rejection letter from IRCC and the original Letter of Acceptance from the Catholic District School Board of Eastern Ontario
Two-thirds of the tuition fee will be refunded if the student withdraws prior to the first day of the semester.
One-half of the tuition fee will be refunded if the student withdraws at any time during the first calendar month of the semester (i.e., September or February).
No refund will be issued if the student:
- withdraws after the first calendar month of the program;
- is withdrawn from the program due to:
- CDSBEO discovering that any information in the student’s application for admission is untrue.
- A breach of any obligations set out in section 1 of the agreement.
- The student cannot perform or not performing to a reasonable academic standard.
- A violation of the international student participation agreement; or
- A violation of Canadian law.
- The Catholic District School Board of Eastern Ontario is not liable for losses/expenses that may incur because of the District being unable to provide education owing to labour disputes, inclement weather conditions or other causes beyond its control.