New applicants: A full refund, less the $250 application fee and a $500 administration fee, will be granted if a study/visitor permit application is not approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (proof of non-acceptance required).
Returning students: A full refund, less a $100 administration fee, will be granted if a study permit application is not approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
The refund request must be made in writing and it must include a copy of the original rejection letter from CIC.
Two-thirds of the tuition fee will be refunded if the student withdraws prior to the first day of the semester.
One-half of the tuition fee will be refunded if the student withdraws at any time during the first calendar month of the semester (i.e., September or February).
No refund will be issued if the student:
- withdraws after the first calendar month of the program;
- is withdrawn from the program due to:
- CDSBEO discovering that any information in the student’s application for admission is untrue;
- a breach of any of the obligations set out in section 1 of the agreement;
- the student being unable to perform or not performing to a reasonable academic standard;
- a violation of the international student agreement; or
- a violation of Canadian law.