Step 1: Before you Apply
Please make sure you have all the required information for the application process.
You have seven (7) days to submit once you have created a new application.
- Be sure to review the Online Application Tips before you begin.
Acceptance into a Catholic District School Board of Eastern Ontario school for our International Education program will be determined by the following criteria:
- The student’s educational background and current academic standing as indicated in their transcripts.
(Academic Requirement – B average (approximately 70%) in the students last 2 years of school.)
- Proper completion and submission of all required documents.
- Payment of all fees.
- The availability of space in the CDSBEO International Education Program. **Early enrollment is recommended to ensure access to the school of choice and desired programs.
Step 2: Confirmation of Application Received
Once you have submitted your Online Application we will send you:
- an automatic email reply Confirming Receipt of Application
- an invoice for all program fees and tuition
We accept the following methods of payment (Canadian Funds):
Please contact the CDSBEO Finance Department at Accounts Receivable to arrange payment and for banking details.
Step 4: Issuance of the Letter of Acceptance
When we receive full payment we will:
Step 5: Students requiring Homestay
MEDICAL HISTORY FORM
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT AGREEMENT
Step 6: Prior to student arrival
- Provide a copy of the approved Study Permit to CDSEBO.
- Provide travel itinerary for both arrival and departure flight information. Arrangements will be made for you to be picked up at the airport.