CDSBEO PSW Tuition Refund Policy:
A refund request must be made in writing to the program administration at CDSBEO.
Two-thirds of the tuition fee will be refunded if the student withdraws prior to the first day of the course.
One-half of the tuition fee will be refunded if the student withdraws at any time during the first calendar month of the semester (i.e.: September for the Fall program and February for the Spring program).
A student who withdraws from the program due to extenuating circumstances (made on a case by case basis) and decides to re-attend in the future will be able to apply any non-refunded tuition fees against the program cost, if such re-attendance occurs within two calendar years from the program start date.
No refund will be issued if the student:
- withdraws after the first calendar month of the program or is withdrawn for any of the following reasons:
- CDSBEO discovers that any information in the student’s application for admission is untrue;
- the student is unable to perform or not performing to a reasonable academic standard as outlined by accreditation standards;
- A violation of the Student Handbook Agreement of CDSBEO;
- A violation of Canadian law.