Step 1: Before you Apply
Please make sure you have all the required information for the application process.
You have seven (7) days to submit once you have created a new application.
- Be sure to review the Online Application Instruction before you begin on the True North Portal.
Acceptance into a Catholic District School Board of Eastern Ontario school for our International Education program will be determined by the following criteria:
- The student’s educational background.
- Proper completion and submission of all required documents.
- Payment of all fees.
- The availability of space in the CDSBEO International Education Program. **Early enrollment is recommended to ensure chances of acceptance.
- A clear Criminal Record Check and Medical Form.
- Successful oral interview and written literacy assessment.
Step 2: Confirmation of Application Received
Once you have submitted your Online Application we will send you:
- an automatic email reply Confirming Receipt of Application
- an invoice for all program fees and tuition
Step 3: Payment Process
We accept the following methods of payment (Canadian Funds):
Please contact the CDSBEO Finance Department at Accounts Receivable to arrange payment and for banking details.
Step 4: Issuance of the Letter of Acceptance
When we receive full payment we will:
MEDICAL HISTORY FORM