Connect with us on social media!

News Blog

Are you planning to return to the CDSBEO International Education Program?

Are you currently enrolled as an International Student with the CDSBEO and intend to continue your education with us?  If so, please review the steps below, complete and submit the International Education Renewal Form.

  • Notify us about your intention to return, which will generate an invoice and a new Letter of Acceptance that you will need to extend your Study Permit,
  • Gather your updated personal information for our files,
  • Facilitate payment of fees, and
  • Provide a copy of your valid Study Permit.

All updated documents are to be submitted to

Renewal Form

International Education Renewal Form


Leave a Reply